On my Linux system, AOO 4.2.0 installed from rpm, fonts are installed in opt/openoffice4/share/fonts/

I suspect that on Windows, fonts are installed in the system font directory; whether you could compare file modification times with the time of installing AOO....?

Just my 02<very small monetary unit>

On 25/7/20 8:17 pm, Bidouille wrote:
Thanks but the goal is not to list installed fonts on a system.
But which fonts are provided with OpenOffice.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Czesław Wolański" <czeslaw.wolan...@gmail.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 24 Juillet 2020 22:38:45
Objet: Re: Fonts list

Hi,

So you found it thanks.
You're welcome.
If it weren't for your books on OpenOffice macros, my first steps in
this
subject
would be much more painful. :‑)

Regards,

Czesław Wolański

пт, 24 июл. 2020 г. в 22:18, Andrew Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>:

yes that sounds like a good place to look I would have checked
there and
then oome if I couldn't find it, and then I would have looked in my
personal macros.

So you found it thanks.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Jul 24, 2020, 2:06 PM, at 2:06 PM, "Czesław Wolański" <