On 29 Sep, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> Am 26.09.20 um 23:47 schrieb Don Lewis:
>> On 26 Sep, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi all,

>>> Merged now...
>>>
>>> Unless Don wants to add something for the Java detection I would think
>>> we are pretty close to a release candidate?
>> I've got another nss upgrade in the works as well as a small serf bug
>> fix.
>
> OK, if that can be done quick *and* safe?

nss is somewhat risky.  We've had problems with upgrading it in the
past, primarily with MacOS.  It does fix a fairly important CVE, though
I don't know if it potentially affects our usage of nss.  I just
submitted a pull request.

Serf should be fairly quick.  It's just a couple of patches
cherry-picked from upstream to fix a CVE.

There are also a few new libxml2 CVEs, but not a new release of the
library.  They can be fixed with some upstream cherry picks.