Don Lewis wrote:
On 21 Oct, Jim Jagielski wrote:
so are YOU able to build HEAD of AOO418 on CentOS5 ??

I haven't tried to build today's HEAD, but I've built and tested all of
my AOO418 commits on CentOS 5 before I made the commits.

It looks like we are getting closer.... I mean, we have a commit that is only relevant to CentOS 5 and we know that Jim's builds are done on CentOS 5 and have the bug, while the others (mine on CentOS 7; Pedro's on Ubuntu 18) do not have it.

Possibly some build error that goes unnoticed due to a "dirty" build? Otherwise I can't explain why Don's CentOS 5 tests passed...

I don't have a CentOS 5 VM ready, but I can surely setup one this weekend if it's useful to have more CentOS 5 VMs, or simply a double-check.

Regards,
  Andrea.