Am 15.01.21 um 21:13 schrieb Carl Marcum:
On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
On Jan 13, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

Am 13.01.21 um 09:25 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
I wonder if we can rename the recruitment list to something else. My theory is that a lot of people do not understand OpenSource in general, and recruitment is commonly strongly linked with Job offers. So have the theory people write us with the hope on a job. Maybe a better name would support a better understanding, on how we work or what to expect.
Maybe something like enlistasvolunt...@openoffice.apache.org?
Or simply volunt...@openoffice.apache.org or enl...@openoffice.apache.org what do you think? I am interested in all opinions, even if you are just a passive reader or from other projects.
I've also the impression that the expectation of this mail address is different to the one we have.

The best is when the name itself says all.

So, what about renaming to "volunteering@" or "IwantToVolunteer@"?
I like volunteer@ - it is a call to action. It is the proper verb.

I also like volunteer@
and add the unsubscribe footer ;)

so, then let us do it this way.
Short discussion and clear decision, I like. :-)

Marcus