Hi Pedro,

Am 24.04.21 um 20:02 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Matthias
>
>> On 04/24/2021 6:44 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>> Yes, now the elements in the status bar look better. Personally I don't
>> use dark mode, but it is sort of fashion now.
> I actually like it. But in this case I'm happy it is not the Default theme
> for Ubuntu 21.04 :)
>
>> But it is definitely time for an additional (dark mode) icon set and it
>> would be a great exercise for us to integrate a new icon set in the code!
> I agree. The problem is twofold: 1) the licence for the icon themes (can't
> use GPL) and 2) the current icons are bitmaps (it would be really good if AOO
> accepted SVG)

Sure, SVG would be nice, but that needs someone to write the code. We
you can always create PNG out of SVG, so that should not stop us.

However we could start by adding a dark mode icon set and begin with
some UI elements. Missing icons fall back to the standard icon set. Of
course it would be easier, if we find a free icon theme for dark mode
and adapt it.

See:
https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/ooo_custom_images/README.txt

Regards,