On 2021-06-10 09:53, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Could you provide a test document?
>
> Or (if you use Windows) make a test with this build:
>
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/Full%20Installation/Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Win_x86_install_en-US_56e2535bb8.exe
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 04.05.21 um 16:05 schrieb k...@kshelton.plus.com:
>> For some years I've had a Reload button in my Calc document to avoid having
>> to use the File menu. Just updated to 4.1.10 and now I get a message when
>> pressing Reload button:
>>
>> This hyperlink is going to open “.uno:Reload”. Do you want to proceed?
>>
>> Is there a way of switching off this message please?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith Shelton

Hi Matthias;

Unfortunately I cannot as Windows 10 is playing stupid as usual. I
cannot unpack it to my test folder, as 4.2.0 Dev Build 2 is on the
system and AOO rejects the Test build as the Dev-build is considered a
higher revision.

With some of the latest updates I can no longer unpack it to my NAS
drive. I am Leaving Sunday for a week at Conception Abbey in Missouri
and will not be back until a week from Saturday when I will have time to
threaten the system with bodily harm and get at least one one method to
work.

Regards
Keith