On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 11:54:13 +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> Am 26.06.21 um 19:01 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>> On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 16:55:52 +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>
>>> 3 month later, I assume there is no interest in releasing a Dev3?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias
>>>
>> Mathias;
>> Given the changes in Bugzilla I believe that it is time for a dev 3
>> build.
> Dev3 would be a "snapshot" of what is in our code. We could release it
> at any time. Maybe we want to do a bit of cleanup before and update the
> translations.
>> We really also need to either start working on the Release Blockers or
>> seriously look at pushing some of them off to a later release or we
>> will never get a 4.2 Release.
>
> Definitely!
>
> But I think the remaining release blockers are all valid for this
> release. So we should now concentrate on them.

What really has me concerned at this point is that we have 253 issues that
are tagged for 4.2.0. This is an unwieldy number of issues to deal with
given the resources that we have for QA.

I am just not sure where we would want to set the bar as far as reducing
that 253 to a reasonable number.

Regards,
Keith