Am 05.01.22 um 10:09 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
On Sat, Nov 06, 2021 at 11:57:14AM +0100, Marcus wrote:

Am 24.10.21 um 16:27 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
On 24.10.21 16:13, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:
this may have been raised many other times... but why do we keep
publishing release notes under the "Project Planning" cwiki page [1]
when that page starts with a big warning that is only for the
incubation phase? :-)
I think there are a lot of old an new stuff intermixed. We have left the
existing stuff as is and added the new stuff.
My humble suggestion, given the fact that the section contains updated
information, is to create a subpage "Incubation" and then move under
it all subpages related to the incubation period.

I am available to do this work, if no one else has either better ideas
or good reasons not to do so.

Sounds like an improvement. I have no objection. :)

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

indeed. In the meantime outdated and it could be improved.

As a first step I've deleted the warning.

When you have some concret points that should be improved just tell here or
start in Confluence and we can talk about it.

I suggest we create an "Incubation" subpage of "Project planning" and
move ("reparent"?) into there:

sounds good. We should add a short explaintion text, so tht everyone knows what can be expected on this and all subpages.

  - Site-PPMC-Plan
  - Site-QA-Plan
  - Site-Dev-Plan
  - IP_Clearance
  - Assigned issues to former Oracle employee
  - ...all other pages explicitly referring to the OpenOffice.org migration

I understand these are somewhat major changes so I want to make sure
no one has objections before starting to implement them.

Thanks for asking. If you need help in or with Confluence please don't hesitate to ask.

Marcus