Hi Javier,

Please always write to the developer mailing list, not directly to me.

So others can join the discussion.

Am 20.01.22 um 19:25 schrieb Javier T:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> As you say, I want to publish a new dictionary but my problem is that
> Aranese (Occitan from Spain oc-es) does not appear in the list of
> languages in openoffice.
We have Occitan in the list, but that is  based on oc-FR?
> I need to register a new language but I don't know how to do it.

You would need to add code to the source.

That's why we discuss it here on the mailing list.

Was oc-ES already included in LibreOffice or how did you add it there?

Regards,

   Matthias