Am 19.01.23 um 15:31 schrieb Brieanna Mulvey:
I've been trying to download the full installation of apache open office
but whenever I click the link to download, this message pops up at the top
of the screen and there is no option to download:
"Unable to find any mirror information for the
"/4.1.13/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.13_MacOS_x86-64_install_en-US.dmg"
file. Please select another file.".

I'm a mac user, here are the hardware details:

[...]

I'd be very grateful if you could help resolve this issue so I can download
the full installation.

Many thanks for the service and help provided.
thanks for your hint about the download problem. We have seen this also and it was already solved also fast. Luckily it was a problem for just a few hours.

Please try again and you should be able to download your favorite install file.

Marcus