At least LibreOffice is not dead unlike AOO and its dated appearance has
finished it. LO used AOO and not the other way around, so we can change.
Furthermore, LO and AOO will not be confused because it is absurd to have
the 2 software on your computer. I understand your attachment to the AOO
from a decade ago