Hi All,

During the last weeks I did some work on the handles
(markers/cropmarkers) for AOO.

The resulting bitmaps are exports from SVGs that can be found here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/SVG/

I added two new elements and modified the code accordingly.

Until this point everything is backported to AOO41X:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/compare/AOO4114-GA...AOO41X#diff-0f35db63e1af691c3819f7a174f41b537f8f1abfd593f59da68c45e284addda8

Just for fun I introduced a set of markers for the industrial icon set:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/compare/AOO4114-GA...AOO41X#diff-013b62e7518686a8ed15d078906a10af8682f140071c65b0f13bb2798975251b

For AOO42X I reduced the handles to one set by removing the "simple"
handle set.

The options for switching to simple handle set are removed now from
Writer, Calc, Draw and Impress. Help is modified accordingly.

My intention is to keep the function ".uno:HandlesDraft" for
compatibility reasons.

But maybe further discussions are needed if we want to keep that
function in AOO42X.

BTW: LO did remove it completely 12 years ago.

Regards,

   Matthias