Hello,

I'm trying to build a C++ application that requires AOO and libphonenumber.
The latter requires c++17, which does not accept AOO headers because of the
throw(...) statements in the function signatures. It builds with clang but
constantly fails with g++.

Sample error message:

    openoffice4/sdk/include/com/sun/star/text/XTextCursor.hdl:29:57: error: ISO
C++17 does not allow dynamic exception specifications
    29 |     virtual void SAL_CALL gotoEnd( ::sal_Bool bExpand ) throw
(::com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException) = 0;

It's OK for me to go with clang, the unknown being 'How long will it build?'.
I just wish to know it there's some way to build with g++ also.

A sample minimal code is attached if needed.

Thank you for any input.