Now my first question, I need to add actions to some of the fields, I can see how to do that from the control window but I need more help with the actual 'programming' of the macros. So where can I find documentation on the Macros?

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Database/oobasic.xml

If this should really be on the user list rather than the dev list then apologies but as I'm using the very new postgresql drivers and want to know about programming macros dev seemed more likely to be right.

users@dba.openoffice.org