Samphan Raruenrom wrote:

Hi,

I made OOo 1.9.71.1 to crash and it saved a recovery file. When it came back,
it try to recover the file but never finish. It says 'Recovery in progress' for
a long time and I always have to click Next everytime I start OOo.

look in ~/.openoffice.org[version]/user/backup

delete the files (or move them into another folder if you want to save the info) and restart.
I've been having this problem with impress files (but man the new interface rocks..)

Wes

How can I delete this file?