Hi Raymond,

a closer IDE (NetBeans, Eclipse integrstion) is still on our todo list. The SDK contains two ant build scripts (scripting framework examples) which of course will probably change in the future but they still work and can be used as a start point. More ant scripts will be prepared asap and i will provide them as a separate download on api.openoffice.org and in future versions of the SDK.
I can nevertheless provide an ant script for a UNO component example if necessary. But normally i would like to change and extend it to make it more general that it can be proper used a template.

Juergen

Raymond, Brian C. CONTR J9C887 wrote:
I noticed in the developer's guide for 2.0 a mention of templates like there
were in the 1.1 SDK. They aren't currently included in the SDK so I wanted to
check to see if anyone has anything they are currently using that might be a
help?

I'm most interested in the Ant build script because the process has changed
some with the xml manifest and such.

Thanks..

- Brian