In Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jens-Heiner Rechtien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> please just fill out the the EIS page about your CWS (purpose of CWS,
> due date etc). Upon saving of this information the announcement mail
> will be send.
>
> http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/servlet/GuestLogon

I'm following instruction written by you :)
Version 0.91, 2004/08/12 is newest, isn't it?

other questions:
o Filling out EIS page does mean nothing to related to cws command?
o I want to announce freebsd1 but error occurred like, there exists
  freebsd1 cws. so I made another cws named freebsd2.
o can I `cancel' freebsd1?

What I have done for freebsd2:
o Fill EIS so that announcement mail to be sent

still I have to do cwscreate SRC680 m77 freebsd2?

All the best,
-- NAKATA, Maho ([EMAIL PROTECTED])