Hi Oliver,

How can I debug my oo java components with oo 2.0 ?

With oo 1.1.4 it was possible to insert

-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=8000,suspend=n

to the java.ini file ...

In oo 2.0 I found the "javasettings_Windows_x86.xml" file,
but don't know which attributes/tags to insert.

In 2.0 there's a Java subpanel of the Tools/Options dialog, where you can specify a number of parameters for the JREs you use within OOo. I'd imagine that's where you could tune your use of Java within the product.

Cyrille