I've looked at a number of examples that dispatch URLs into Ooo but I seem
to be missing a piece I need to do what I want to do. I have a feeling I'm
missing some interface relationships.

I have a component which is a protocol handler that currently has an
XComponentContext so I can get a number of interfaces from that however all
of the examples which is a XURLTransformer to dispatch a URL back use a
xmultiServiceFactory and I've tried a few things but can't seem to get what
I need.

My goal is to call the Digital Signature slot to bring up the dialog.

Can anyone pass along a pointer or two?

- Brian