Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
I was able to open forms using the 2.0 Beta, and to create a new database in the 2.0 beta. Things changed between 1.79 and 1.89. There is a lot more stability and the API has changed as well. Realize that I am refering to a new API, so it has not yet been documented so it is expected to change!

just a reminder, if new IDL types have no published keyword in front of their definition (e.g. published interface ....), they are not finalized . That means that these types maybe change to the next version. You should be aware of tis fact, it is comparable with the old draft mechanism.

- Juergen

Now that 1.89 is out, it is worth testing some database functionality again...