Mathias Bauer pÃÅe v Ãt 10. 05. 2005 v 19:04 +0200:

> You should be more clear: do they get opened readonly *always*?
> If yes: it could be a problem in OOo.
> If no (means: only sometimes): I'm a little bit clueless.

  I was writing similiar macro in the Basic (m97, m100, ...) and have no
problems at all. Each document was opened in r/w mode (user/pass ftp)
and saved correctly to the same place.

> You don't need any special extension for this, OOo recognizes its own
> file types anyway. If you open an OOo file from the OOo file dialog it
> will be loaded correctly regardless which extension it has. Extensions
> are only a crutch for the Windows desktop.

  Yes, but from time to time the OO.o doesn't recognize other formats
(like CSV) and you should force the Filter. You can do this with
property "FilterName" and the correct filter name. But this is not the
OpenDocument format case.

--
Robert Vojta
http://blog.vojta.name/