possibly related OO issue 48147
PC: MS Windows 2000
OO: 1.9.100
mail lists: dev, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

create an empty OO Calc file
create an empty script function in OO Basic
save in the default format (say: junk.ods)
create another empty OO Calc file
create an empty script function in OO Basic
save in the 1.1 format with identical name (say: junk.sxc)
close down the entire OO application

open both OO Calc files
enable both scripts (empty) during open operation
tools - macros - organize macros - basic
select organizer button
3 user modules instead of 2
duplicate module of the 2nd file in display list

Is there any issue of vulnerability?
Is this issue unique to my PC configuration?

Sorry that I cannot offer an example attachment.  My mail firewall seems to
delete any mail (both inbound and outbound) with attachments of unknown formats.

Regards,

Ray