I have found this:

"In OpenOffice.org API the Listener mechanism is used to add a handler
for a specific event. This is not possible from Delphi because the COM bridge does not support call-back primitives necessary for that purpose."

Now, as we use Delphi, this is not the right way for us. Is there another approach how to get know, when the file edited in OOo is closed?

Thanks for any hints.
Ales Kahanek

Mathias Bauer wrote:
Ales Kahanek wrote:

If you placed a listener in every open document you would
get notifications when they are closed

This sounds good, could you, please, point me to the right direction about listener? Are there some documents or info how to do this?

Our Developers Guide contains a chapter about it. Do you have some code
integrated into OOo already? How do people access your database?

Best regards,
Mathias