Hi,

BTW: You should subscribe to mailing lists you post to. Many replies go only to the lists.

Michael Kramer wrote:
Hi -
I could be interested in contributing to Open Office.
Is there a way that I could see the code base first so that I can know
what sort of an operation I am getting into?
Couldn't find any links for downloading source code on the web site.

You should find all the links you need starting from http://development.openoffice.org/ and http://contributing.openoffice.org/

You can get source via anonymous cvs or download source tarballs for various releases. You can even view source for each of our projects online in your browser.

At http://www.go-ooo.org there also is a LXR browser to explore the codebase.

Ciao, Jörg

--
Joerg Barfurth              Sun Microsystems - Desktop - Hamburg
Software Engineer                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenOffice.org Configuration          http://util.openoffice.org