Hi!

For the OOo 2.0 build I still need ConvertDSW (wdevenv)?
No!

Wait, you insist on building on cws_src680_ooo20040815, then propably
yes, but I don't know. We don't support the build of ancient OOo
versions. (The build instructions are valid for the current version.)

Why do you have to build that version? (9 Month old?)

Why don't you build the current OOo version?

Get the source here: <http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html>
or use cvs with SRC680_m106 for the latest developer version.

Volker

I cannot add the ConvertDSW (wdevenv) as addin for devenv of MS Visual
Studio .NET 2003, so there will be an error while making 'dmake' in
python directory.
That is true, but there is a .NET2003 that you needed while wdevenv was
still needed. It is not needed any longer. That changed sometimes in
the last 9 months.

--
If you like my work consider:  http://www.scytek.de/donations.html
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net