Ary Junior wrote:
Hi Kohei Yoshida, if I try to declare the date argument date as a com.sun.star.util.Date like this:

(In my .idl file)
string test(...[in] com::sun::start::util::Date date, ...);

(In my Java class implementation)
public String test(... com.sun.star.util.Date date, ...) {...

My function don't appear in the Calc Functions Window. If I change to "double" or "string" type, it works. Why?

Becasue not all IDL types are valid for calc add-in functions. The add-in function suppüort only a restricted set of types. See the Developer's Guide (http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/Spreadsheet/Spreadsheet.htm#1+6+Spreadsheet+Add-Ins) for detailed information.

Juergen

[]s

Ary Junior