Hi Dinesh,

please send the file directly to me and not to the mailing list

Thanks Juergen

Dinesh Varadharajan wrote:
Hi Juergen,
Attached is the rdb file. Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Dinesh

Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

mmh, on the first look it looks ok to me. Can you send me your SampleFunction.rdb file directly.

Juergen

Dinesh Varadharajan wrote:

Hi Juergen,

First I am running IDLC to create urd and rdb files. After I am calling javamaker for the constucted rdb file. There it fails.

idlc -I%OO_SDK_HOME%\idl Sample.SampleFunctions.idl
regmerge Sample.SampleFunctions.rdb /UCR Sample.SampleFunctions.urd
javamaker -BUCR Sample.SampleFunctions.rdb %OFFICE_PROGRAM_PATH%\types.rdb

The same setup is working with 1.1.2. and the paths are rightly defined.

Thanks,
Dinesh

Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

can you be more precise. How do you invoke the javamaker?

Juergen

Dinesh Varadharajan wrote:

hi,
I wrote a idl for java and when I try to create java interface out of it I am getting

javamaker ERROR: cannot dump Type 'com/sun/star/uno/RuntimeException' error. The same setup was working with 1.1.2 and I updated all the libraries to 2.0 beta.

Can somebody help me identify the error..

Thanks,
Dinesh