Howdy,

I've just joined this list and haven't looked at OOo code yet although I
have been building it in Gentoo for ages now so I'll apologise in
advance if I'm covering old ground or asking in the wrong place.

Anyway, I'm running OOo 2.0 beta build 104 on amd64 (Gentoo).  The first
thing I've noticed is that the B&W and grayscale options in ooimpress
are the wrong way round (grayscale renders B&W and vice versa).  I can't
find this in issuezilla (looking for grayscale and ooimpress) and I'd
quite like to submit a bug to issuezilla but I don't have the faintest
idea which component this would fall under.  Can anyone advise?

Gj