Hi,
can anybody give me a hint how to create an uno package?

I have small basic macro attached to "document close event" and I want to create uno package with this macro.

The purpose of doing this is that our Delphi application is cooperating with OOo and when our app is installed on a system, we need to install this package to existing OOo installation (it means force OOo to use this macro and beeing it attached to the close document event).

Thak you in advance.
Ales