* Jürgen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [050720 13:26]:
> Hi,

> first of all i can't reproduce your problem, the example works fine for
> me on Windows, Linux and Solaris.

Hum... That's weird.

> I don't have really a good idea but do you have write access in /opt/....?

Yes.

Well, if it works for you, it must be a problem with my configuration
and I won't bother anymore with that example. For the background, I am
using GNU Make 3.80 on a Linux box.

Pierre-Andre
--
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how