The following code gives me a "Function sequence error" SQLException
on the moveToInsertRow() statement. I have no idea why. AFAICT I'm
doing things exactly as described in the Developer's Guide.

  databaseContext = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")
  datasource = databaseContext.getByName("AdressenMSB")
  Dim interactionHandler as Variant
  interactionHandler = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.InteractionHandler")
  dbStatement =
datasource.connectWithCompletion(interactionHandler).createStatement()

  dbStatement.ResultSetType = com.sun.star.sdbc.ResultSetType.SCROLL_INSENSITIVE
  dbStatement.ResultSetConcurrency =
com.sun.star.sdbc.ResultSetConcurrency.UPDATABLE
  rowSet = dbStatement.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM ""Adressen""")
rem  I tried rowSet.next(), rowSet.first() and rowSet.last() here to no avail
  rowSet.moveToInsertRow()

Can someone give me a clue?

Matthias