On 7/26/05, Jürgen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i understand your requirement and would like to ask if you plan to
> provide this information to openoffice on a different way.

If a problem happens often enough for users to complain loudly it may
eventually end up as a bug report. Aside from that I don't think there
will be feedback. Our users are not trained, expected or encouraged to
file bug reports. They're only expected to get their work done as
efficiently as possible. Sorry, but I can't change that.
Besides, even if we left the crash reporting activated it probably
would not pass the firewall.

Matthias