Entered as Issue 52527

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:

Hi Andrew,

If this should be entered as an Issue I will do so but would this be a defect or an enhancement?

It's a defect. Macro security should apply on document level, and the
"document" in this scenario is the database, not the form. Thus, the
user shouldn't be bothered with the macro question when opening the form.

Please go on an submit an issue - we're aware of the problem, but I
don't think an issue exists so far.

Thanks & Ciao
Frank