Hi Mathias,

Did you try to change the path for Basic in the share/.../Common.xcu
(remove user part) *before* you create any user directory (doing this
afterwards seems to confuse OOo)?

I didn't test if this works but you could give this a try.

I gave it a try, but it did'nt work.
Per default there is no node for pathsettings in the shared common.xcu. I added it and after initiating the user profile I got an "General input/output error) while administrating basic. And the Standard library was created in the userprofile again.

In the msi-file are directories "presets_basic" and "presets_basic_Standard". Don't know if I should modify the parent directory here.

Regards Peter