Hi Sophie,

On 8/19/05, Sophie Gautier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Martin Desruisseaux and his team has designed a new add-in for Calc.
> It's under LGPL and it makes a bridge between Calc and another free
> software Geotools (http://www.geotools.org/)

This is very nice.  I deal with a fair bit of GIS at the place I work,
and would love to look into this add-in, but...

> But documentation is still in French.
> http://www.espace.ird.nc/sicade/addin-openoffice/fr/install.html

Is there a plan to translate the documentation into English?  My
French is pretty bad as it's been almost 10 years since my last French
class in college, and we only covered basic (I mean *real* basic)
daily conversation in that class, not reading technical documents...

But other than that, it sounds great. :-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida
OpenOffice.org Calc contributor