Hi *,

I just noticed that we still don't have a target milestone for the
next minor release after 2.0.  We do have 2.0.1 and 2.0.2, but not
2.1, or 3.0 if we are planning to skip the minor release.

Now my question is: do we know for sure that we will have a 2.1
release, or do we skip that version number and go straight to 3.0?  If
yes, could someone create a new target milestone for 2.1/3.0
(whichever)?  I have an issue that I want to assign a target milestone
for, but since it's a feature/enhancement, neither 2.0.1 nor 2.0.2
will be appropriate.  Any advice from someone who makes the call on
this matter would be appreciated.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida