Emmanouil Batsis wrote:
Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Emmanouil Batsis wrote:

It is not. You could submit jars to ibiblio. Most (if not all) java OS projects do it and it saves them from creating and maintaining a maven repo for themselves (and developers from a repo labyrinth). Ibiblio is *the* maven repo. You can easily post a request for this to the codehaus JIRA, see:

http://maven.apache.org/reference/repository-upload.html

Fine, then we will need an automated mechanism that for each offical release of OO the repository will be updated. Ok somebody who feels responsible for that would be enough ;-) Any volunteers?

I will provide the infomration which jars are necessary because we won't need all office jars. Only the jars with ofical public API's.

I am not sure that it can be automated/integrated with your builds or whatever as it is intended to be a manual task (re JIRA submission). Anyway, i would happily start by manually submitting 2.0 beta jars to end up with something automated as soon as we agree on how to do it. What do you think?

I am personally not familar with maven until now, so some body who uses maven and knows the details should do it. I am personally don't like the idea to use the jars from anywhere on the net. I would always prefer to use exactly the jars from the office for which i want to develop. But so what ;-).
I would start with OO2.0 earliest.

- Juergen

Manos