Hello,

I began an internship for my university. I have to start a new project from scratch. My Project is about "drawing rdf-document as easy understandable graphs". : RDF (Ressorce Description Framework) is a standard for representing metadata (for example in XML format).

People from university wants me to do draw the graphs inside openoffice. (I don't know why they choose openoffice for it, thought...). I began to read the Developer Guide, but after searching a lot, I'm really not sure. Can I really draw _with_java_ inside of openoffice. So, My questions are : * Is it possible to draw with java inside openoffice ? (If yes, can you give me an hint, how to do it? Where should I begin too look at ?) * Is it possible easily ? (Where should I begin to look? Are there some demos, or some small applications demonstrating how I can do that?) * What should I use to draw, swing, swt, awt? I would like to use jgraph later in my project.

I hope I can got some help here. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Daniel