Many thanks for the example. We will try to reproduce this issue and submit an issue if necessary.

Joachim

snpe wrote:
On Friday 30 September 2005 03:21 pm, Joachim Lingner wrote:

I am not sure if I understand.
Does the example

odk/examples/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/DesktopEnvironment

work or not?

work same in gtk and kde - resizing (for example, maximizing windows doesn't
work correct in gtk, only)
Previous (OOoBeanExample) work perfect on kde.

I cannot say what happens when one uses OOoBean with that special eclipse frame. Anyway, the general problem with gtk should be reproducable with you previous example. If you like, you can submit an issue and attach your previous example (should be complete and runnable), so we can later reproduce this bug.

eclipse frame work like awt frame, but it isn't important.I make example with
JFrame

zip is in attach.You have to do next for execute (this is ugly, but it is for
test only and I know that I can use classloader) :
-Djava.library.path=$OFFICE_HOME/program
This is for loading libraries libnativeview.so - don't use classloader,
compiled on rh 8.0 gcc 3.2 - changed packagge name form original only
move libnativeview.so in $OFFICE_HOME/program

set jars juh.jar,jurt.jar,ridl.jar and unoil.jar in classpath (or import
eclipse project)

Start class ooffice.test.Main
I work with jdk 1.5.0 update 5 (I try and with mustang b53 and it is same)

My results : - work fine with kde (open, resizing etc - it isn't necesary open OO document twice)
 - gtk open document fine , but I have to call openDocument twice (commented in
Main.java)
   resizing doesn't work (try maximize frame)

It work same with Frame instead JFrame

Thanks