Hello,

I read on (computer technology related) news sites that Open Office is going to be ported to Mac OS X using the Aqua interface. As I know how to use Cocoa I would like to see if I can contribute to this project. Unfortunately all contributing links on the oenoffice.org homepage seem to link to X11 darwin ports.

If it is possible for me to help writing code for OOo on the Mac, I'd like to hear from you soon.

My hardware:
1,33 GHz PowerBook, having 256 MB RAM
Mac OS X version 10.3 (Panther) and Xcode 1.5

My expierience:
Approx. 1 year of C programming using gcc on Linux and djgpp, LCCWin and MS Visual C++ 6.0 (SP6) on WIndows.
Approx. 6 months of Xcode (Cocoa apps) on Mac OS X.

With kind regards,

Jean-Paul Rommens