王彬 wrote:
>>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>>
>> If something works on localhost but not across machines, it is typically
>> the case that some UNO accept string (e.g., the
>> "-accept:socket,host=..." you can start soffice with) contains a "host"
>> parameter that restricts access to localhost.  Using "host=0" should do
>> the trick.
>>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> Hi,Stephan Bergmann
>
> I start the office with an additional parameter:
> -accept=socket,host=0,port=8100;urp;
> My component can not be called all the same.
>
> But when I call an existing
> component(com.sun.star.frame.Desktop.XComponentLoader) from another
> machine,it works;
>
> So may be something is wrong with my source code(Implementing the core
> interfaces).
>
> I don't know how to implement some of the core interfaces
> (e.g.,queryInterface,acquire,release,getTypes,getImplementationId,getImplementationName,getSupportedServiceNames)
check it first in the office for example in Basic to see if it works in
general
o = createUnoService("com.sun.star.task.ProcessMSG")
msgbox o.dbg_supportedInterfaces

If this works you should check if your new type info is also available
on the client side.

> Where can I get some simple examples?
> (The example in Developer's Guide make me confused @_@ )
In the SDK, thwere are several very simply examples.

ans see my other comments on interface-discuss ... (please no cross posting)

Juergen