Hello Wissam,

Selon Wissam Geadaa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am interested in contributing to the development of Open Office. I
> browsed through the contributing pages but there is so much info.
> I graduated from Michigan State University in Decemeber 2004 with BS
> Computer Engineering and I have knowledge in C/C++, Java, and .NET
> (little). I want to strengthen my programming skills and I would like to
> contribute to the OO team but don't know where to start. Can you help?

Welcome to the OpenOffice.org community: one developper more ;) I just have
written an exercise to learn about UNO and C++ implementation for a simple URE
application. You can find it at
http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/cedric_bosdonnat/2005_10_29_uno-ure-exercise
This could help you to begin. Use the Developer's Guide as a reference...

There are some interesting pages: http:/:development.openoffice.org.

I hope this could help you ;)
See you soon on the lists

Cedric