Cristian Driga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am forwarding this email to this list because it seems that many people
> have this problem.
>
> best,
> Cristian

There's no "cancel registration". What they cancel is the installation.
But it seems that at least some of them try to use "don't register". If
OOo still asks for registration next time it obviously failed to write
the correct status to its configuration files. Very often this is caused
by a corrupt installation.

I'm afraid the only way to solve this problem is creating an issue and
describe exactly how the installation was done (which platform, any
prior versions, have they been deinstalled, etc).

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.