Some of the helpers in ucbhelper are definitely candidates for UNO services. Namely those, which are 'just' wrappers for cumbersome UNO APIs. Example: class ucb::Content

Having helper functionality avalibale as UNO services instaed of C++ classes has the big advantage that UNO services can be used from all environments for which a UNO language binding is available, not just C++.

- Kai.

Mathias Bauer wrote:
Frank Schönheit wrote:

No. I asked whether you volunteer to *introduce* them. remember that this was what I originally suggested: That we teach each other what we know about those 100+ helpers in all those projects.

That makes sense. But IMHO that should be done by the class inventors
(Kai Sommerfeld and Andreas Schlüns).

Ciao,
Mathias