Alan Yaniger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm working on a problem with positioning of bullets relative to RTL
> text in Impress. In Windows, there is a discrepancy between the
> appearance in Normal View, and when viewing a slide show.
> Where in the code is the position of bullets determined?

Hi Alan,

for the slideshow, there are various places where this could go
wrong. Slideshow content is retrieved as a metafile, so you should
first check whether your text still looks okay after converting it to
a metafile. If that's correct, the next problem might be in
cppcanvas/source/mtfrenderer/*, where the metafile is mapped to the
XCanvas API (here, one or both of the metafile mapping and the canvas
implementation, e.g. in canvas/source/vcl/*, might be at fault).

HTH,

--

Thorsten

If you're not failing some of the time, you're not trying hard enough.