[ Please reply to the list only. ]

   From: "Jorn K Teutloff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:54:05 -0800

Hi,

   > OpenOffice Developers:

please use the term "OpenOffice.org" when referring to our project. Use it
also inside your web service.

   > Koders has provided a free, searchable index of OpenOffice code for

Is there a statement like "this will be free forever or we will release the
source code for the tooling" or something like that? Can we implement the
service on our servers for free?

But otherwise, your site could be very useful. Unfortunately not clean
usage conditions prevent me from using it.
--
Pavel Janík

You know, there are several things any hotblooded man (or woman) should
have done in his life: skydive, climb mt. everest, and build
OOo from scratch ;-)
                  -- Martijn Dekkers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>