Laurent, all,

I agree with you that it can't hurt to be a bit more specific about
the voting process. Thus, I will add your suggestions to the rules.

Besides that, are we ready to go? Is anything critical still missing?

We have (just) one week left before the contest starts, or at least
is supposed to start.

Thanks,
Erwin

Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi Jurgen

Do you have any suggestions what we should do?

don't make it too complicate. We talk about documentation and committee who will read all submissions and will select the winner. I am sure that the committee will find a winner when we will have such a situation.

the rules have to be clear, before starting
as soon as there is money involved some people can become quite aggressive

I would say
- each voter votes for an only article
- the article that has the most votes wins
- if egality, the oldest regarding the submission date wins
- the votes are reseted each session

Laurent