From: "Christian Junker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [dev] Writer Automation with Delphi

Hi Ale,

first of all there is no reason for repeating oneself to get
attention, as you can see by the number of replies you have gotten so
far.
Secondly it is quite difficult to figure out what your problem is.
What is a "component in the form" and what is a "program's form
without open OOo instance"?
Use the proper terms and make yourself clear if you want to get
valuable support, thanks.

--
Best Regards
Christian Junker