Hi Vincenzo,

you are part of the "Processing Chain". If you do not handle a dispatch request youself, you have to delegate it to the slave DispatchProvider that has been given to you by the Office with the "setSlaveDispatchProvider" method.

See also chapter "6.1.6 Using the Dispatch Framework" of the developer's guide:

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/OfficeDev.xhtml#1_1_6_Using_the_Dispatch_Framework

Regards, Steffen

Vincenzo Giuliano wrote:
Hi ALL,
My name is Vincenzo. I have a question for YOU.
I would like to attached my dispatch provider to the frame to intercept the dispatching comunication. This is accomplished by implementing com.sun.star.frame.XDispatchProviderInterceptor. But, what I have to do in setSlaveDispatchProvider(XDispatchProvider xdp) and setMasterDispatchProvider(XDispatchProvider xdp)?
How do I configure this two pointers?
Thank YOU.