Carsten and Mathias,

Thank you both for the information. It's extremely helpful to me, and gets me on the path with NeoIconer for 2.0...

Thanks,
Brett

On Feb 9, 2006, at 3:13 AM, Carsten Driesner wrote:

Brett the James wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if there was any sort of master list (or even several sublists) that would help me understand what each .png file in images.zip? I've been looking around, but I cannot find anything of the like. In fact, it seems as if there are a tremendous amount of icons that don't belong anywhere (and those that just appear, on my computer, as a big, green X.)
I have noticed a couple of things;
It seems like a lot of the modern (new in 2.0) icons are in the images/res directory. In many cases, there seems to be a sc_ / sch_ pattern for the smaller icons and lc_ / lch_ pattern for the larger ones.
So if there isn't a list, is there a formula that's being followed?
Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Hi Brett,

At least the images for the dispatch commands follow an easy scheme:
sc_ means small, color
lc_ means large, color
sch_ means small, color, high contrast
lch_ means large, color, high contrast

You can find the command images in res/commandimagelist and res/ commandimagelist/[lang]. The command name is exactly the name of the image with one of the above described prefixes.
You can find a list of all available commands here:
http://www.openoffice.org/files/documents/25/2570/ commandsReference.html

Regards,
Carsten